Advisory Board Members
Treasurer Melinda Hitz
Ex Officio Member
What is the Garden City Public Schools Foundation?
- An endowment for the Garden City Public Schools, founded in 2004
- A non-profit, tax exempt organization
- A board consisting of 12 members; also ex-officio members representing the School Administration
- The mission of the Foundation is to maintain educational excellence in Garden City Public Schools
- Regularly awards grants to teachers, programs and schools
- Expands, enriches, enhances programs not otherwise funded by the district
- Does not make capital improvements, compensation payment to teachers, or deals with bond issues
Download the brochure to learn how you can become a partner.
We appreciate your support through a charitable donation.
Donations to the Foundation are tax deductible to the extent allowed by
Garden City Public Schools Foundation
Garden City, KS 67846-4751
Phone: (620) 805-7000